I'm already dreaming of all of the yummy things that I will be able to eat using my new teeth - pancakes, apples, cookies, hamburgers, french fries. Yum!
My favorite things to do lately - listen to my Jack Johnson cd, jump up and down in my exersaucer, eat my toes, sleep on my side (almost my tummy!) and roll over. My teachers at daycare love me and so do my mommy and daddy. I have them wrapped 
around my finger!
I'm not sleeping through the night, but I'm getting there! Mommy says I need to learn how to find my soothie in the middle of the night and put it in myself, but I'm not ready to give up my middle of the night Mommy visits. Maybe it's time to give her a break... :)
Hope to see you soon!
Jillian
March 25, 2006
Take a look at my teeth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh such sweet little teeth...have they it down on mommy yet? That's always fun.
What a cutie. Teeth, already??!! Such an advanced little girl.
Love you, Auntie Sue
Oh my gosh! What a sweet, sweet little angel! Happy first teeth my little shmoo!
How fast they change. Now we know why there were so many dripples in Hawaii. Such a very sweet little girl that we love alot. Love, Grandpa and Grandma W
Post a Comment