I know I have said this before, but I want to say it again - I have an incredible husband. Let me tell you just one of the reasons why he is so incredible...
Lately little miss Jillian seems to get fussy around dinner time and just doesn't want to go to bed. Last night I had plans for a girl's night out. When Justin got home around 5:00, Jillian had started her usual fussing. Sous didn't skip a beat. He immediately took her and started working on trying to calm her down. When it was time for me to go I said "are you sure I should go?" His response - "you're at home with her ALL day long, of course you should go!" Never once did he make me feel guilty for leaving him alone with a fussy baby all evening, even when I called him on the way home at 9:45 and he was still working to get her to sleep! Sous - I appreciate you and think you're the best daddy and husband ever! I love you!
October 21, 2005
A much needed mommy's night out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a stud! Love good daddys! And all three of my children got fussy right at dinner time! Oh the guilt us mommies put on ourselves. Glad you got a night out...wish I could be there with you.
PS...she looks like you in that picture.
Post a Comment