April 3, 2008

Shannon tagged me: The ABCs of Me

A - Attached or Single: Attached

B - Best Friend: My hubby

C - Cake or Pie: Tough choice, but I have to say pie b/c I LOVE apple and pumpkin pie

D - Day of choice: Thursday - only one more day to go before the weekend!

E - Essential Item: I agree with Shannon, internet connection!

F- Favorite Color: Blue

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: bears

H - Hometown: Spokavegas

I - Indulgence(s): Apple Danish from Cafe Besalu and Iced Tall Nonfat Chai

J - January or July: July

K - Kids: 2

L - Life is incomplete without: family and friends

M - Marriage Date: May 4th 2002

N - Number of Siblings: 1

O - Oranges or Apples: I like both equally

P - Phobias or Fears: Fear of spiders

Q - Quotes: "A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle."

R - Reason to smile: Shannon listed her favorite quote as "Darn tootin" :)

S - Season: Summer

T - Tag Three Friends: Kimberly, Leah and Marcy

U - Unknown fact about me: ??? It's late and I can't come up with anything. :(

V - Very favorite Store: Anthropologie

W - Worst habit: Falling asleep while watching movies

X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound - it usually happens under more pleasant circumstances

Y - Your favorite food: Right now it's Rocky Road Ice Cream

Z - Zodiac: Leo

1 comment:

Shannon said...

U - Unknown fact: You dont towel dry your hair...you let it drip all over you when your getting ready, drivivng your friend Shannon Crazy!