I'm following in Shan's footsteps and posting this little checklist for all of you to learn about my (very tame) history! :)
( ) Smoked a cigarette (Although I have been known to ask to hold a lit cigarette. Don't know what that was all about. I guess it reminded me of the candy cigarettes I would "smoke" while growing up!)
( ) Drank so much you threw up (No, but I have come close a few times. Yuck.)
( ) Crashed a friend's car (my own, yes. someone else's, no. oops.)
( ) Stolen a car
(X) Been in love
( ) Been dumped
( ) Shoplifted
( ) Been laid off/fired
(X) Quit your job
( ) Been in a fist fight
( ) Snuck out of your parent's house
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( ) Been arrested
( ) Gone on a blind date
(X) Lied to a friend (yes, unfortunately)
( ) Skipped school
( ) Seen someone die
(X) Been to Canada
(X) Been to Mexico (Akumal - one of the best vacations ever!)
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington, DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Felt like dying (One example - when my desk fell over in the 2nd grade. I was SO embarassed!)
(X) Cried yourself to sleep (so sad)
(X) Played cops and robbers (or something like it!)
(X) Recently colored with crayons (This question made me laugh b/c I just went to a meeting the other day where they provided crayons to spark creativity. I loved it.)
(X) Paid for a meal with only coins (When a McDonalds craving hits you can't deny it)
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(X) Made prank phone calls
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Danced in the rain (definitely need to try this)
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about (it was actually a sunset)
(X) Blown bubbles (my Auntie Sue taught me how to blow bubbles with my gum!)
(X) Made a bonfire on the beach
( ) Crashed a party
(X) Gone roller-skating (shoot the duck!)
(X) Ice-skating
1. Any nicknames? sweetie, mol, mols, kiddo, Molly McButter
2. Mother's name? Cindy
3. What is your favorite drink? Hmmm, not a real beverage fan, but if I had to choose I would choose bubbly water or a nice cold beer on a hot day (or any day for that matter) :)
4. Tattoos?? No
5. Body piercing?? Ears
6. How much do you love your job? I love the people. The job is pretty good too.
7. Birthplace? SpokaVegas!
8. Favorite vacation spot? Anywhere warm
9. Ever been to Africa? No, but I have heard about it from my friend Shan!
10. Ever steal any traffic signs? No.
11. Ever been in a car accident? Yes.
12. A, B, C, D, DD cup size?? I will refrain. This is a family blog!! :)
13. 2 Door or 4 Door? 4 Door
14. Salad dressing? Ranch (but it has to be runny like the Chi Omega ranch that we put on EVERYTHING)
15. Favorite pie?? Justin's Apple Pie
16. Favorite Number? 8 or 18
17. Favorite movie? Too many to list
18. Favorite holiday? Three day weekends
19. Favorite food? One of many - pizza.
20. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday and Friday
21.Favorite brand of body soap? Lever 2000
22. Favorite TV show? Project Runway or Lost or Sex and the City
23. Toothpaste? Crest
24. Favorite smell? Coffee on a rainy weekend morning
25. What do you do to relax? Read, go for a walk, surf the internet
26. Message to your friends/family reading this? Love you!
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Oh dear - I'll be 42 and the mother of a 11 and ? year old. :) Maybe I will be working at a satellite office for Defining Details? Or running my own flower/gift shop? Or designing cards for Madison Park Greetings? So many options!
28. What do you do when you are bored? Clean!
29. What do you enjoy receiving? I agree with Shannon, good magazines in the mail (or anything that is remotely fun and not junk mail)!!
30. Furthest place you will send this message?? Jinx and Pete in Bulgaria - miss you!
July 27, 2006
The List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Okay, I have a vivid memory (i know surprising) of holding your hair back at Sous and Pete's house. Not sure if you actually puked or not. Wasnt that the first night you kissed Justin? Maybe I am melding memories...I do that. And maybe I am sharing too much...feel free to delete this ;)
Dont forget Molly Mae!
Oh my gosh - that is so funny b/c I orginally had a comment on there about a time when I also most threw up. I said "for those of you who were there, all I have to say is Ballard house and wife beater t-shirt!" Hah! I don't think I actually threw up, but it was close. Oh the memories! :)
Oh the things we learn about our children that prove that they were and are really no different than we were growing up. Brought back some fun memories of you and some from way before you were even thought of. Love You! Mom
You probably wouldnt want to air all the grand theft auto in Justin's past.
I can relate to some of these listed, but keeping them to myself. Thanks for mentioning the bubble blowing lesson we had. It was such fun. One of my favorite memories. Auntie Sue
HAPPY B-Day, Mols!!! I love you!!
Post a Comment